Preparation for a university degree at a reduced cost
Start immediately on one of more than 40 online programs
PathwayConnect is a one-year, reduced-cost online program that prepares students to start or finish a degree by building spiritual confidence and teaching foundational academic skills. After PathwayConnect, students can apply their course credits toward a degree at the same lower price.
Whether students first start with PathwayConnect or jump right into their degree program, they can choose from nearly 40 online certificates and degrees offered through a partnership with BYU-Idaho. Certificate and degree programs are available in the areas of business, technology, familiy studies, and professional studies.
Starting with PathwayConnect might be the best way to start your degree if you fit one or more of these criteria:
Bypassing Pathway Connect and starting directly into a degree program might be best for you if you fit all of the following criteria:
- Worried about affordability
- Been away from college for a long time, or haven't started yet
- Seeking to develop foundational academic skills
- Desire additional support from peers
- Previously earned 15+ credits at BYU, BYU-Idaho, BYU-Hawaii, or LDS Business College
- Experience with online learning
- Confident in academic ability
- Ready to go right into your degree
You will be redirected to an external page to begin your application and will be asked to login with a Church Account.
- If you already have a Church Account, login with your username and password.
- If you have never created a Church Account, select "Register for a Church Account."
If you have previously completed one or more courses in PathwayConnect, do not begin a new application. Instead, complete the Returning Student form.Returning Student